The Landmark at 333 Grant
The Landmark at Union Square was one of the many notable contributions of Ernest Albert Coxhead to San Francisco’s architectural heritage. Built in 1908 in the Mannerist style for the Home Telephone Company, the historic landmark facade towers over its neighbors in this central, downtown area. Plant converted the historic building into 39 upscale condominium units above ground-floor retail space. The seven-story, steel-framed structure is clad in Colusa sandstone and ringed internally by a perimeter brick curtain wall. The condominiums were 100 percent pre-sold even before construction was completed.